At Pashley Down Infant School we are proud of our uniform and we consider it to be of great importance.
A uniform means that children can be identified with the school easily and can be seen to be members of the school community. Importance is attached to a smart appearance and children are required to wear the school uniform. For health and safety reasons we request that jewellery is not worn at school.
We expect all of our pupils to wear the school uniform which is readily available from most local supermarkets. Embroidered uniform – jumpers, cardigans, bookbags, coats and sunhats can be purchased from the school office. Please follow the link to order the uniform out of office hours.
Uniform Price List
Cardigans – £11.50
Fleece Jackets (green) – £16.50
Sun Hats – Yellow or Green- £3.50
Book Bags – Yellow or Green ……. £4.00
Water Bottles – £1.50
Second Hand Items – 50p-£2
Second Hand Coats – £5.00
The below guidelines are provided so that parents, pupils and staff are clear on what is and is not acceptable for school wear.
Day to day uniform:
- White or Yellow polo shirt with or without the logo
- Emerald green jumper/sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey skirt/pinafore/trousers/shorts
- Green & white check dress
- Grey/white tights or socks
- Black, flat, well supporting shoes
- Close toe and back flat sandals with secure straps may be worn in the summer
- Green/yellow sunhat
- green reversible fleece jackets (optional)
- White polo shirt
- Black shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- Sweatshirt or hoodie of any colour
- Black Velcro/slip on plimsolls
Please note that trainers are not acceptable
Please try to ensure that hair accessories are kept to a minimum. We do recommend that girls with long hair wear it tied back to avoid accidents and head lice.
Please ensure that all items of uniform and clothing are clearly named.
Thank you for your cooperation.